SIR’s Annual Scientific Meeting is a recognized forum for peer-reviewed presentations of new research by interventional radiologists and allied scientists from around the world. SIR 2019 provides a host of media opportunities including scientific presentations featuring the latest information on a variety of health care topics and medical research, poster abstract presentations and medical and technical exhibits.
Why should you cover SIR 2019?
- SIR's Annual Scientific Meeting is a recognized forum for peer-reviewed presentations of new research by interventional radiologists and allied scientists from around the world.
- Attracts more than 5,000 physicians, scientists and allied health professionals
- Features nearly 400 scientific presentations and posters covering the latest trends in interventional radiology research
- Showcases approximately 150 technical exhibits and product demonstrations
- Delivers opportunity to interview experts in interventional radiology and minimally invasive treatments
- Illustrates the multidimensional nature of interventional radiology
|Event Date||28 Mar 2020|
|Event End Date||02 Apr 2020|
|Registration Start Date||01 Sep 2019|
|Name of the Organizer:||Attendee Interactive, LLC|
|Person of Contact||Event Manager|